Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits Class A/B Route Delivery Driver $21/hr + Bonus ($1,500 Sign-On Bonus) in Aurora, Colorado
Performs daily pre-trip and safety inspections on equipment prior to commencing route.
• Communicate changes to delivery schedules, delays, arrivals, and/or equipment problems as encountered.
• Drive established route to deliver wine, spirits,, and non-alcoholic beverage products to assigned customers.
• Resolve customer concerns/complaints regarding spoilage, breakage, and or incorrect product being sent from SGWS warehouse.
• Assemble customer orders and place on hand truck to complete delivery cycle. Place product in storage and or account specific designated areas.
• Record route activity and produce accurate and thorough delivery records.
• Collect monies owed to SGWS
• Provide high level of service and communicate additional business opportunities and new leads with customer to management.
• Comply with company safety standards, Department of Transportation regulations, Alcoholic Beverage Control regulations, and warehouse delivery policies/procedures.
• Keep interior of truck organized and clean.
• 4X10 work schedule Tuesday - Friday
• Work flexible hours which include early morning (i.e. 5:30 a.m. – 6:30 a.m. start times), Some overtime will be required at times.
In addition to Attendance, Boxes, and Safety Bonus
High School Diploma/GEDand 2-5 years driving experience in a distribution environment.
Must possess a Class A/orB Commercial Driver’s License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)and a minimum of two years of route delivery/driving experience.
Adhere to all Departmentof Transportation (DOT) regulatory requirements and the Federal MotorCarrier (FMC) guidelines.
Ability to count andperform basic math, with or without a calculator.
Language skills allowemployee to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operatingand maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Able to regularly andconsistently lift and carry 35 - 60 pound cases of product.
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE Protected Veterans/Disability