Victory Packaging Fulfillment Program Supervisor in Aurora, Colorado
Fulfillment Program Supervisor – Denver, Colorado
Opportunity summary: As the Fulfillment Program Supervisor you will oversee the order fulfillment department using standard operating procedures to ensure accurate order fulfillment processing. Responsibilities include (but not limited to): order picking, auditing, ticketing, checking, and packing of standard orders.
How you will impact WestRock:
· Responsible for the direction of hourly associates in the proper receiving, storage, and shipping of products.
· Responsible for meeting or exceeding established productivity, labor, and quality objectives.
· Routinely perform cycle counts and inventory control functions.
· Directs employees to maintain proper sanitation, safety conditions and compliance with policies and defined methods.
· Must ensure proper orientation and training for hourly associates, observe employee activities, and provide feedback and positive reinforcement on work methods, work quality, productivity, and attitude.
· Must appropriately handle employee questions, concerns, and follow-up on issues with the intent to maintain a positive work environment.
· Actively develops and promotes open lines of communication to maintain and develop positive employee relations; encourages employee involvement in the business; appropriately recognizes employees for their accomplishments and ideas.
· Completes necessary documentation requested for tracking attendance, productivity, behavior, and safety incidents. Implement and manage Freight Management System, including carrier reviews, freight investigations and audits, trend analysis, corrective actions, and drive continuous improvement.
· Recruit, hire, train, and develop employee base.
What you need to succeed:
· Minimum of three to five (3-5) years of experience managing a warehouse or a team of fulfillment employees.
· College degree preferred.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
· Ability to effectively communicate with management and team members.
· Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Lift up to 60 pounds repeatedly and without assistance or equipment
· Experience in a collaborative team environment, delegating workload and responsibilities.
· Ability to lead and manage large-scale projects.
· Ability to prioritize and oversee multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
· Pay: $50,000-$60,000/yr
· Bonus Eligible: No
· Long Term Incentive Eligible: No
· Other compensation offered: No
What we offer:
· Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability, and excellence.
· Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
· An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies, and potential.
· A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com. WestRock is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans