Raytheon Technologies Manager II Supply Chain in Aurora, Colorado
Raytheon Intelligence and Space (RI&S) is seeking a Mgr II Subcontract Managment for the Satellite Transport & Control (STC) Portfolio Area within the Constellation Management & Protection (CMP) Sub-Product Line. The STC Portfolio Area contains complex and voluminous Supply Chain content and is in need of a dynamic leader to ensure results for its Programs. If you enjoy an exciting work environment with ever-evolving challenges and you consider yourself a collaborative/highly-motivated problem-solver, then you just might be the candidate we are seeking!
This position may be located in Aurora, CO (preferred), Richardson,TX or Dulles, VA.This position is an integral member of the CMP Supply Chain team. This position will serve as the Supply Chain Lead for one of the Portfolio Areas within the CMP Sub-Product Line – responsible for managing a team of four (4) to six (6) direct reports. The position will require driving the implementation of best practices and resources, workload balancing (continuous alignment of skill sets with current and future assignments), and managing against labor budgets while also being the Supply Chain authority in the STC Portfolio Area inclusive of strategic vision and tactical implementation.
The effective candidate will be responsible for creating and executing the overall Supply Chain Strategy for all Programs within the Portfolio Area – predominantly including (1) large/medium/small FFP Subcontracts focused on Construction, Manufacturing, Fabrication, Design Services, and COTS Hardware/Software and (2) Numerous Material Procurements focused on COTS Hardware/Software. To implement this volume at the pace/speed preferred, this role requires knowledge and familiarity with nearly all Raytheon and Program functions. This role requires not only a strategic vision for Supply Chain within that framework, but the tactical know-how/ability in order to accurately/swiftly implement that plan in collaboration with professionals outside of Supply Chain. This role has responsibility for ensuring Supply Chain excellence throughout the lifecycle of each STC program.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in a variety of Supply Chain and non-Supply Chain aresa including, but not limited to: Subcontract Life-cycle (cradle-to-grave) ownership, strategic sourcing and source cultivation, Material End-to-End Process ownership, Supply Chain-to-Program integration, Sales Forecasting, Negotiation proficiency, Risk/Opportunity identification and ownership, ability to lead those not in Supply Chain, Earned Value Management, EAC support/briefing, Program Management skills, Supply Chain Compliance, RTX Proposal support, process, and implementation, Gating inputs/requirements/briefing, QMS/other audit preparation/support, swift decision-making with a Strategic vision, and creativity/ingenuity. The role requires the candidate lead these key areas in a matrixed environment and to be seamlessly partnered with Business Development, Contracts, Program Management, Engineering, Estimating/Pricing, Accounting, Finance, and the greater RTX Supply Chain network to ensure results.
• Eight (8) + Years of work experience including, but not limited to Contracts and/or Subcontracts Management and overall business experience.
• Must be a US Citizen
• Must have at least an Active TOP SECRET/SCI Clearance.
• Demonstrated ability to display good judgement and resolve problems in the absence of an obvious clear path.
• Demonstrated commitment to high ethical standards regardless of the circumstance.
• Demonstrated interpersonal skills that allow for effective work in a diverse environment with numerous internal and external customers.
• Demonstrated willingness to prioritize the results and goodwill of the team over one’s own self-interest.
• Demonstrated ability to motivate others in an authentic, respectful and compassionate way to help the organization reach its potential both individually and as a whole.
• Earned Value Certification
• Excellent knowledge of SAP/APEX/PRISM and EPAD.
• Excellent knowledge of USG FAR and DFAR requirements.
• Excellent knowledge of the extended RTX Supply Chain network/sub-functions.
• Excellent level of Self-Awareness and how their actions impact others.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively work and lead in an IPT environment.
• Demonstrated strong project management skills/multi-functional knowledge and ability to convert business unit customer requirements into executable Supply Chain strategies; Ability to develop and implement project plans within budget and schedule constraints, ability to simultaneously manage multiple programs and priorities.
• Experience effectively developing and negotiating proper Terms and Conditions (T&C’s) for a given Program.
• Experience interpreting prime contract requirements and the subsequent development of supplier flow downs and Material Contract Briefs (MCB’s).
• Experience effectively negotiating large-scale Subcontract Agreements.
• Proposal experience; preferably government contract related proposals, coordinating across the PMO, IPT, FEOTB for required proposal inputs.
• Experience with all contract types (T&M, FFP, CPFF, CPIF, CPAF, etc.) with lengthy knowledge of when each is optimal.
• Understanding of Raytheon Supply Chain process, policies, and responsibilities in proposal construction and being able spread that knowledge across the greater Proposal Team.
• Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or other Business-related field.
• Development, modification, and/or follow through of Program Supply Chain Management Plans (SCMPs).
• Experience guiding large/multi-disciplined Subcontract Management Teams (SCMTs).
• Experience with a variety of agreements: Teaming, Bidding, and PIAs/NDAs.
• Experienced at Statement of Work development and deliverable management.
Required Education (including Major):
• Candidate must have a Bachelors Degree (with a strong preference towards degrees in Business or Engineering Disciplines) or an equivalent combination of education and experience (Bachelor Degree = 8 years of additional applicable experience)
Benefits offered: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, EAP, education assistance, parental leave, paid time off, and holidays.
$111,000 - $151,700
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.169112
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.