Andersen Windows and Doors Warehouse Associate in Aurora, Colorado
There is something meaningfully different about Andersen. A key to our company’s enduring success is our sincere and thorough effort to do the right thing for customers, for employees, for the community and for the environment. Andersen Logistics is seeking Full Time Warehouse Associates for our location in Aurora, CO. We have openings on 1st shift,6:00am-4:30pm Mon-Tues,Thurs-Fri. Off on Wednesdays. These positions are eligible for full benefits.
$18.90 per hour
Schedule: 1st shift 6:00am-4:30pm Mon-Tues,Thurs-Fri. Off on Wednesdays
The Warehouse Associate receives inbound material and stocks shelves in a timely manner to maintain the efficient flow of the business and inventory accuracy. Picks and loads outbound customer orders accurately to ensure customer satisfaction. Materials are moved and handled in manner that creates and maintains a safe work environment.
* * Receive inbound material. * * Stock shelves. * * Label finished goods. * * Pull materials for customer orders. * * Load materials for customer orders. * * Utilize various types of equipment to handle products; i.e. forklift, pallet jacks, order pickers, walkie riders, tip carts. * * Perform PIT equipment checks and minor maintenance * * Read warehouse documents such as; receiving reports, loading and picking documents. * * Follows established safety and ergonomic procedures * * Identify and question potential issues on warehouse documentation. * * Work in an efficient and productive manner. * * Identify supplies needing replenishment * * Participate in 5S housekeeping * * Other duties as assigned by your supervisor. * As an innovative and industry-leading organization, we think of benefits more broadly. From your health care to your work environment, to your development and quality of life, we think beyond basic benefits to provide a total rewards package including, but not limited to:
Health Savings Account contributions
Paid holidays plus PTO
401(k) plan and contributions
Professional development & tuition reimbursement opportunities
A culture that supports work/life balance
An environment where collaboration is key
Volunteer opportunities – on company time
Environmentally conscious business decisions
At Andersen, Orange is how we describe a spirit that drives us to imagine what’s possible. Our commitment at Andersen is to have an inclusive and diverse workplace where employees feel respected, valued and driven to realize their full potential. Whether in product development, our manufacturing processes, sales programs and services, the relationships we build—with our customers, our communities and each other—we see possibility everywhere, every day and use our collective talents to make it happen. We hope you’ll accept our invitation to Be Orange, Be You at Andersen.
- 18 Years or older.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Organizational skills, detail oriented.
- Ability to physically lift up to 100 pounds.
- Basic knowledge of construction materials and tools
- Apply basic math skills
- Forklift operation certification required.
- Must pass drug test and background check.
Primary Location: United States-CO-Aurora
Organization: Andersen Distribution
Job Posting: Feb 5, 2021, 1:39:10 PM
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 27404