Vail Resorts Service Technician - Retail/Rental - Tune Shop - Beaver Creek Resort in Beaver Creek, Colorado
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Service Technician: Beaver Creek Sports Tune Shop
Vail Resorts' retail and rental operations are conducted through Specialty Sports Venture (SSV), a majority owned subsidiary. SSV operates over 200 year-round and seasonal stores under 40 + retail brand names specializing in ski, bike, golf and fly fishing products and gear. We operate in world-class locations such as Aspen, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, Telluride, Park City, Vail, Lake Tahoe, Denver’s Front Range and the San Francisco Bay Area. Beaver Creek Resort is seeking experienced tuners for the 18 / 19 winter season.
• Deliver and Pick-up ski and snowboard equipment that will be tuned
• Service and repair merchandise according to established guidelines
• Complete accurate work order paperwork and prioritize work orders in an expedient manner
• Adhere to safety procedures regarding use of tools and equipment
• Maintain organization and cleanliness standards
• Use of chemicals is daily; wood glue, rubbing alcohol and spray adhesive
• Use of hand tools; screw drivers, power tools and screw shooters
• Clean driving record, required
• Previous experience driving small trucks or vans, preferred
• Ski and snowboard knowledge is not required but is extremely helpful
• Ability to stand for long periods of time
• Experience with basic service tools and machinery
• English fluency
• Ski and snowboard technician certified a plus
• Product knowledge of Snowell and Winterstieger equipment, preferred
• Must be able to work evenings
As a Vail Resorts employee you get way more than a paycheck or even a ski pass. Our Total Rewards program gives employees access to some of the world’s most beautiful playgrounds and luxurious properties—and the goods to enjoy each of them to their fullest potential.
Some of the benefits include:
· Seasonal Health Insurance plan
· 401 (k) Retirement Plan
· Ski and snowboard pass to our world-class resorts
· Retail discounts at our stores
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
· Auto, Home and Pet Insurance
· Excellent training and professional development
Have fun. Serve Others. Do Right. Drive Values. Do Good. Be Safe. These are the values Vail Resorts employees embrace daily. As the premier mountain resort company in the world and a leader in luxury, destination-based travel at iconic locations, we operate in three highly integrated and interdependent segments including mountain, lodging and real estate. Vail Resorts employees are good at what they do and we welcome people who bring enthusiasm, pride and a commitment to creating an Experience of a Lifetime to our stakeholders.
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you . www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID [[id]]