Suez-Na Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Boulder, Colorado
WE'RE LOOKING FORShipping and Receiving Clerk
Employment typeRegular / Permanent
6060 Spine Road
Boulder, COLORADO, 80301-3687
Who we are?With 90,000 people on five continents, SUEZ is a world leader in smart and sustainable resource management. We provide water and waste management solutions that enable cities and industries optimize their resource management and strengthen their environmental and economic performances.
SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere. For more than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world's biggest problems has never been more important than right now. Join us today and become an essential part of the Resource Revolution!
Who are we looking for?
The Shipping and Receiving Clerk, as part of the Analytical Instruments business, will be responsible for verifying and maintaining records on incoming and outgoing shipments; preparing items for shipment. Duties include assembling, addressing, stamping, and shipping merchandise or material; receiving, unpacking, verifying and recording incoming merchandise or material; and arranging for the transportation of products.
· High School Diploma / GED
· At least 3 years of picking/packing
Skills and Abilities
· Excellent computer skills, including Office365 skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Teams)
· Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
· Ability to prioritize workload and shift work activities to meet business needs and department goals.
· Ability to meet tight deadlines
· Familiarity with SAP systems
· Ability to make recommendations regarding job methods and departmental procedures.
· Ability to multitask on a consistent basis
What will you be doing?
· Package materials in boxes of varying sizes and ensure closure by tape or strapping. Insert items into containers - using spacers, fillers and protective padding. Affix shipping labels on packed cartons or markings identifying shipping information on all cartons.
· Input all shipment information into ERP computer system
· Prepare pallets for storage or shipment using stretch wrapping process. Examine outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications.
· Assemble wooden, cardboard containers, or select preassembled containers
· Maintain inventory of shipping materials and supplies
· Operate pallet stacker, pallet jack, hand-truck or cart to move shipments from shipping and receiving platform to storage or work area
· Perform other duties that may be assigned by management to meet business needs
· Cross train in other areas of the department.
· Complete HazMat training
At SUEZ, we realize diverse teams make smarter decisions, deliver better results, and build stronger communities. We’re an organization that champions diversity and inclusion at every rung of the ladder and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Because our people are our greatest assets, we also offer competitive benefits that include:
Health & Life Insurance
Paid Vacation & Sick Time
Flexible Spending Accounts
Compensation:Period 17.00 - 25.00 USD
Is relocation for this position offered:No
Number of Job Openings:1
Company Grade/Band:Other Salaried
SUEZ’s Water Technologies and Solutions (SWTS) offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
WTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer (http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf) . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Suez WTS is NOT accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee of Suez WTS in any fashion without a valid written search agreement in place will be deemed the sole property of Suez WTS. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired by Suez WTS based upon an unsolicited referral.