MWH Constructors Project Scheduler in Broomfield, Colorado
MWH Constructors is a global leader in heavy civil construction of water and wastewater facilities. We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a Scheduler position to support projects in the Denver Metro Area and Western United States.
MWHC provides construction management-at-risk, construction management-as-agent, design-build and general contracting services for water and wastewater facilities.
Assist projects in the development of updating various types of project schedules, cash flows, reporting and presentation graphics for use by both internal and external customers. Interface on a daily basis with other members of the organization to provide professional planning and scheduling services.
Primary Scheduler Responsibilities:
• Develop, manage, update, and monitor project schedules and integrated overall master schedule.
• Prepare proposal schedules and work closely with estimating and proposal team to ensure schedule aspects are captured.
• Analyze critical path and work through issues with the Project Team.
• Develop and prepare monthly project reports for both internal and external use.
• Accurately demonstrate delays, risks and opportunities in project schedules.
• Attend regularly scheduled meetings and provide update of schedule progress.
• Participate in the development of the Management Administration Plan (MAP).
• A Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Construction Management or 6 years’ experience in construction and technical training certification.
• 3 - 5 years of scheduling experience demonstrating increasing levels of responsibility.
• Project scheduling experience covering development of baseline schedules, incorporating subcontractor schedules, schedule updating and analysis of progress, including project compliance processes and audits.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, and other normal business applications
• Expertise in Primavera scheduling/project management software (version 8 and above).
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Knowledge in both graphics and construction to provide a wide variety of graphical representation, as well as understand basic construction methods.
• Willingness to learn use of new computer software and support hardware as technology changes and the need arises.
• Good management and organizational skills with the ability to work on several projects at one time to meet critical deliverables.
• Ability to be a team-player and work with others.
• Recognize when assistance is required and ask for help.
• Ability to properly cost and resource load schedules.
o Add activities to cover change management and adjust costs accordingly.
o Analyze cost and resource graphs to verify schedule progress and/ or identify issues.
o Work with cost controls to ensure cost loaded schedules balance.
o Prepare monthly invoice requirements as contractually required.
o Develop/ manage cash flow projections and forecasting.
• Work in a manner to ensure your personal safety and that of fellow employees by following company health and safety guidelines and policies.
Construction, Project Planning and Controls
• On-site construction project experience.
• Experience with public funded projects.
• Working knowledge of Project Management and Enterprise Accounting software.
• Experience with project risk identification.
MWH Constructors is a project delivery company with a focus on water and energy. With the ultimate goal of delivering maximum value to municipal, federal and industrial clients and their local communities, we offer single-source integrated construction services and project delivery methods that incorporate industry-leading preconstruction services and safety practices.
MWH is an EEO employer – MWH considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, creed, color, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship or other basis in accordance with federal, state or local laws or regulations.
Location (Multiple Cities or States):