POWDR Rental-Retail Warehouse Clerk 2 in Copper Mountain, Colorado
Job Title: Rental-Retail Warehouse Clerk 2
Job Status: Year Round 10 months
Will participate in day to day Rental/Retail Warehouse functions including but not limited to shipping, receiving, inventory control, processing, stocking, transfer and delivery of all rental/retail products to Copper Mountain Rental/Retail locations. Starting with the winter season days and hours will vary and may include weekends and holidays. Good communication skills and team player mentality required. Warehouse experience preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
RR WHS Clerk I - Processer :
- Processes merchandise from the rental/retail vendors; verifies the product against the packing slip or invoice to confirm the delivery of the specific product assuring that color, size and quantities match. Transfer the data from the vendor's document to the Copper Mountain RTP purchase order ensuring accuracy of the verification process
- Tag/label all products for the rental/retail division as requested by Buyer in the comment section of the PO
- Stock products received and maintain adequate product stock levels according to department policies
- Responsible for all rental/retail inventory and its accuracy
- Pull and transfer products ready for sale from warehouse to rental/retail locations
- Have safety as a focus in all aspects of the job
- Utilizes Warehouse vehicles for deliveries of product to store locations, moving fixtures, racks, rental equipment and other needs as specified by management
- Maintains the retail warehouse in a neat and orderly fashion to meet the standards of the department
RR WHS Clerk II - Shipping / Receiving:
- Log incoming shipments on the receiving and Cycle time log, and color code the log to maintain the status of the shipments
- Maintains the Proform and Shipping logs
- Create WIP Packets (Work In Progress) for the processing of the product.
- Emails buyers and monitors status of NIS (not in system) PO's for receiving and processing purposes
- Contact vendors regarding delivery discrepancies of missing boxes, and/or documents needed to process the product.
- Log and ship any RTV's, when Returning to Vendor for damage, or replacement when requested
- Assist in the replenishment of product to Retail locations when required to maintain stock levels
- Assists in counting inventory for cycle counts for internal controls and accounting purposes
- Participates in year-end inventory procedures, while lending skill, training and expertise to the Rental / Retail and Guest Services staff members.
- Utilize RTP inventory functions and reports
- Enter and help maintain the Bin locations in RTP for all the retail merchandise located in the warehouse
- Competent with the RR Clerk Retail Store duties, including rental fitting, equipment tech, customer service and sales at register
- Vehicle Maintenance Training ( to be given after hiring )
Guest Service Duties:
- May be assigned at peak periods if necessary
Other Duties as Assigned:
- This job description is an overview of the scope of responsibilities for this job and is not intended to be an inclusive list of job tasks and expectations. With the evolution of POWDR-Copper, the responsibilities of this position may change. The employee must be prepared to accept new responsibilities and transfer others.
- Functions as an ambassador of Copper Mountain, modeling and sharing the Copper "culture" with our guests and employees. Upholds the most professional image. Continually strives to exceed our guest's expectations and create memories for our guests and staff.
- Is honest and has the highest integrity
- Is able to handle and manage confidential information
- Professional appearance. Adheres to all grooming guidelines
- Follows established policies and procedures
- Is supportive of Core Values
- Sets the example for others and is above reproach
- Is comfortable to challenge established policies and procedures, but once established, is supportive of those rules.
- Is organized in tasks. Sees projects through to the finish. Has good follow-through and makes it a habit of getting back to people on issues.
- Can handle fast paced, potentially high-pressure environment
- Is flexible with hours and days of work
- Is able to work any hours of the day, any days of the week
- Prioritizes and re-prioritizes personal time and work, to have good balance in life
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job
- This position is in a warehouse environment. It is dusty and temperatures may mimic the temperature outside
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for extended periods of time, up to and including the entire shift. The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. There are many occasions when there is varying weather conditions including below zero temperatures, working in and around snow, while performing multiple tasks
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, the ability to adjust focus and being able to identify colors
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move items up to 70 pounds.
- Must be able to climb ladders or rolling stairs and be comfortable at these heights.
- Must be able to ski, snowboard or walk to all locations
- Must be able to speak English, and enunciate clearly
- Must speak/hear clearly over telephone.
- Must be safety oriented, using best practices and awareness to ensure a safe working environment
- Must be able to handle adverse driving conditions where snow and ice are prevalent
- Must be able to drive a stick shift or be able to learn
- Must have a valid US Driver's license
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision.
- Have the ability to work beyond the normal work schedule as necessary and have the ability to work all shifts of Warehouse operating hours which can include nights, weekends and holidays.
Preferred Experience and Special Skills:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Prefer heavy lifting and/or previous warehouse experience.
- Be computer proficient and having experience with Windows and the Windows Office Suite. Including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work with or learn inventory software. RTP experience preferred.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Possess strong administrative and organizational skills, including attention to detail and priority management.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, multi-task environment and adapt to changing priorities with ease.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills; Self-motivated, staff and guest oriented, works well under pressure while meeting stringent deadlines
- Positive energetic attitude towards guests, staff and peers.
- Professional, friendly manner and appearance.
Copper Mountain, LLC is an affirmative action employer and that age 40 and over, color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or any other applicable status protected by state or local law, are not taken into account in any employment decision. We offer competitive benefits, employee housing, and a unique work atmosphere. All of our job opportunities are located at Copper Mountain Resort in Summit County, Colorado. 90 miles west of Denver, we are situated in the heart of Colorado's playground. All candidates must fill out an application to be considered for employment.
Can you see yourself here - Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled