WestRock Entry Level Operator Assistant in Denver, Colorado
About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com .
Entry Level Operator Assistant- Denver, CO
5050 East 50th Ave
Denver, Colorado, 80216
- Support the operation of a fast-paced packaging manufacturing facility
- Primary duties include safely performing a wide range of tasks that include all activities associated with helping operators with job functions, machine set-up, conducting quality checks, and maintaining a clean and organized work space. The ideal candidate will have a strong commitment to working safely and demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, possess a strong desire to learn manufacturing processes and operate complex machinery, and have a desire to advance within the company
How you will impact WestRock:
Ensure our customers get the quality, consistency, and responsiveness they deserve
Embrace the WestRock culture, based on values of integrity, respect, accountability, and excellence What you need to succeed:
Ability to operate various manufacturing equipment, follow specific directions, and perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to work safely, maintain a clean and safe work environment, and comply with all safety regulations
- Ability to read a tape measure and have basic math and computer skills
- Ability to lift, push and/or pull 50 lbs., stand, walk, bend, and kneel throughout the entire shift
- Flexibility to work 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shifts; required to work daily overtime and weekends as needed
High school diploma or equivalent What we offer:
Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
- Stable work hours and pay
- Comprehensive and competitive benefit package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, and Pension
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Entry Level Operator Assistant