Frontier Airlines Full Time Time Aircraft Appearance Agent in Denver, Colorado
Denver, CO, USA
*Aircraft Appearance Agent at Denver International Airport – Starting at $15.45++ per hour *First impressions matter. Join the Frontier Airlines team that’s responsible for making a great first impression – Aircraft Appearance. Pay starts at $15.45 per hour with opportunities for shift premiums and overtime. Part-time and full-time positions are available and our 24/7 operation helps you find the shifts that work for you.
Why work for Frontier Airlines?
Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right’ to more than 100 destinations and growing in the United States, Canada, Dominican Republic and Mexico on more than 350 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier’s hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company’s signature Low Fares Done Right service to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration’s 2018 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry’s most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies.
* *At Frontier, we like to think we’re creating something very special for our team members. Work is why we’re here, but the perks are nice too:
- Flight benefits for you and your family to fly on Frontier Airlines
- Flight benefits on other airlines for you and family members (some exclusions apply).
- Buddy passes for your friends so they can experience what makes us so great
- Discounts throughout the travel industry on hotels, car rentals, cruises and vacation packages
- Discounts on cell phone plans, movie tickets, restaurants, luggage and over 2,000 other vendors
- Uniform allowance is provided upon hire and each subsequent year thereafter.
- Part-time and full-time schedules available
- Starting salary of $15.00 per hour with opportunities for shift premiums and overtime
- For both full-time and part-time roles, Total Rewards program including a competitive base salary, short term incentives, long-term incentives (FTonly), paid holidays, 401(k) plan, vacation/sick time and medical/dental/vision insurance that begins the 1st of the month following your hire date.
What You’ll be Doing
The Aircraft Appearance Agent is responsible for making a great first impression for our passengers by completing all aircraft cleaning tasks, as well restocking, security searching and securing the aircraft interior.
- Perform turn, overnight and heavy cleaning of aircraft interiors, including removing trash, vacuuming cabin and flight deck carpeting, mopping galley and lavatory floors, cleaning of seat back pockets, tray tables, galleys, lavatories, seat cushions, seat frames, passenger service units, windows, overhead bins, ceilings, and aircraft carpets.
- Stock the aircraft cabin to include safety cards, cabin service guides, airsick bags, and lavatory supplies, as well as stocking additional cleaning supplies in aircraft galleys as directed.
- Perform security searches of Frontier aircraft within the parameters of Frontier’s station security plan.
- Drive various vehicles on the ramp area, including (but not limited to) electric carts, vans, box trucks and ramp equipment.
- Other duties as assigned by coordinator, supervisor or manager
- Adhere to airport and aircraft security regulations and report any violations and/or potential violations to management.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Valid driver’s license is preferred.
- Must pass a comprehensive background check (and maintain a clear background when employed).
- Must obtain Customs & Border Protection Seal from US Department of Homeland Security within 30 days of employment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all flight and ground crew personnel and follow verbal and written directions given by coordinator, supervisor or manager
- Ability to use a desktop computer to send and receive emails, read company memos and alert bulletins and to complete initial and yearly training courses
- Ability to walk on uneven terrain, and climb stairs and ladders
- Ability to work while standing, sitting, bending, kneeling and squatting
- Ability to perform work above shoulder and head level for lengthy periods of time
- Ability to lift objects up to 75 pounds, above shoulder and head level
Hourly Rate: *$15.45/hour*
- *Shift Differential *Shift 2 - Swing Shift (1300 - 2059) $.35 per hour Shift 3 - Graveyard Shift (2100 - 0459) $.50 per hour
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature and level of work required of the referenced position; they are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Please be advised that duties and expectations of this position may be subject to change.
Frontier Airlines, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including: recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Frontier Airlines, Inc. is a Zero Tolerance Drug-Free Workplace. All prospective employees are subject to pre-employment testing for the following drugs and their metabolites: Marijuana (THC), Cocaine, Amphetamines (including methamphetamines and MDMA), Opiates (including codeine, heroine, 6-Am, and morphine) and Phencyclidine (PCP). Further, any applicant who is found to have tested positive on any required drug or alcohol test at a former employer will be considered ineligible for employment with Frontier.
Posted: December 31, 2020
Rate: $15 USD per hour