Albertsons Janitor/Maintenance in DENVER, Colorado
Perform all sanitation duties for warehouse buildings including offices, lunchroom, restrooms, warehouse outside, and other areas surrounding facility. The essential job functions consist of constant lifting, walking, stooping, bending, and standing. A pre-employment physical abilities test will be required. Working environment may be wet, cold, freezing and/or may have sudden temperature changes. Repetitive lifting required. Weights vary depending on work assignments with a minimum of 50 lbs.
Requirements of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Safely handle cleaning chemicals.
- Ability to work well with other people - a team player.
- Ability to lift, bend, push, pull, stoop, crouch, reach, and stand / walk on feet for up to 8-10-12 hours per day -- REPETITIVELY.
Willingness to work in temperatures ranging between 100 degrees F -- to -15 below zero.Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to: *
Picking and sweeping up debris in the warehouses, including cleaning up spillage and messes throughout the day.
- Repair cases that are salvageable. Record and report un-salvageable merchandise.
- Empty all trash container bins throughout the day.
- Sweep out slots, brush/clean racks.
- Other duties as assigned.
- We are a 24 -- 7 operation with shifts starting throughout the 24 hour day. Weekend and holiday availability is required. Must be able to work any and all shifts.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled