HSS Inc Logistics Coordinator in Denver, Colorado
Maintain Medical Equipment Division test equipment, inventory, and parts room so items are easily located; support Field Service Engineer (FSE) needs in a timely manner; provide customer billing information for accurate parts charges. Perform data entry into the CMMS, verify proper data entry of materials by FSE's, and ensure proper markup of material sales.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Insure all Field Service Engineers (FSE) have required parts and equipment to do their job on a daily basis.
- Delivery of parts, supplies, and equipment to HSS FSE's and hospital in-house service centers
- Track, enter and maintain the database for all Purchase Orders, supply orders and inventory control.
- Responsible for all billing & invoicing of customer parts, matching invoices to purchase orders and submitting to Accounts Payable for payment.
- Work closely with accounting to ensure vendor's invoices are paid
- Set up, track, and manage an automatic parts reordering system
- Mail out equipment and supplies to sites outside of the Denver Metro Area
- Update database and tracking of all test equipment used by FSEs
- Keep an inventory of test equipment and make sure the test equipment meets industry standards for calibration
- Order needed test equipment and supplies
- Fix and/or repair technician's carts
- Print calibration weights and deliver to lab to be calibrated
OTHER DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Other duties as requested by leadership
- Will be required to do local daily travel for delivery and pick up of equipment
- Overnight travel may be required on occasion
- HS diploma/GED certificate required; Associates degree in relevant field strongly preferred
- Valid driver's license with no major infractions on driving record in last 3 years and able to meet HSS driving requirements.
- Must be able to pass a drug & alcohol test and a criminal background check
- 2+ years' experience in purchasing & inventory control of parts and machine equipment preferably in the Medical Equipment field
- Proven track record in meeting mailing deadlines, placing and tracking orders in a timely manner
- Working knowledge of Microsoft programs, specifically: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Proficient typing/keyboard skills
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
While performing the duties of this position, individual may be required to stand and walk for extended periods of time working with various medical and repair equipment and wearing personal protective equipment in a health care or medical environment. The ability to lift 50lbs without assistance, work in confined spaces, and at heights or on ladders is required. Will use normal range of vision, hearing, and speaking. May be required to push, or pull up to 400 lbs. (may request assistance). Individual may occasionally be exposed to changes in temperatures, humidity, electrical equipment, bodily fluids, pathogens, loud noise, fumes/odors, toxic or flammable chemicals and materials, and other conditions commonly found in medical environments. Individual will often be required to physically climb, bend, crouch, squat, crawl, kneel, balance, reach, and twist to accomplish duties.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled