HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Material Handler in Denver, Colorado
♦Material Handler♦ * * THE COMPANY: Take your career in the right direction – join us at HealthTrust. Amidst the fast-changing dynamics of healthcare within HealthTrust and our parent company (HCA – Hospital Corporation of America), come work as aWarehouse Material Handlerto put into practice sustainable, practical solutions that will ultimately transform patient care and the communities we support. More than 1,600 hospitals have partnered with HealthTrust to lower expenses and improve outcomes across healthcare operations. HealthTrust delivers supply chain, workforce, and clinical integration services to help healthcare providers improve performance with superior pricing and operator-driven practices. This is accomplished by hiring valued individuals like you! A seven-time recipient of a “Champion for Change” award from Practice Greenhealth, HealthTrust actively encourages and enables ecologically responsible purchasing alongside fully embracing a culture of integrity and a code of ethics.
• Seeking a full-time Material Handler who demonstrates a passion for processing receipt of inbound freight as well as outbound shipments from the warehouse to respective hospitals we serve within our surrounding communities.
• Individual who takes pride in picking orders, packing materials, and shipping supplies with a high standard of accuracy.
• Enjoys a fast-paced work environment that is physically active. • Effectively stays on task, meets metrics, and supports warehouse workflow. * * THE LOCATION: Consolidated Service Center – Denver, Colorado • Denver is the largest city in Colorado with access to stunning mountains, championship golf courses, and professional sports teams.
• Discover its nature-filled state parks, enjoy top-rated restaurants, and close proximity to a variety of outdoor adventures. • Denver has it all - plenty to do for families, couples, nature-lovers, adventurists, foodies, sports fans as well as arts and history seekers.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
• To attract the best talent, HealthTrust offers one of the leading 401(k) plans in the healthcare industry (a 100% match on up to 9% of pay based on years of vesting service).
• Generous Tuition Reimbursement program to support individuals seeking higher education. • Opportunities for professional growth and advancement. • Balance of working in partnership with other Warehouse Material Handlers and completing tasks on an individual basis.
EXPERIENCE/EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: • High school diploma or GED (General Equivalency Diploma) preferred.
• Previous warehouse experience preferred.
• Prior experience operating RF (Radio Frequency) scanners preferred.
/We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status./ /#HTrustBCOM/
Job: *Materials Management Supply Chain & Logistics
Title: Material Handler
Location: Colorado-Denver-Continental Supply Chain
Requisition ID: 26346-18535