MV Transportation Now Hiring ***MECHANICS*** in Denver, Colorado
MV Transportation is seeking a Level A, B and C Mechanics who will perform preventive maintenance inspections on various types of vehicles. The position requires the technician, under close supervision and training, to diagnose, inspect, and change or repair defective coach components, sub-components, and systems on vehicles. This position will report to the Maintenance Manager.
"A" Mechanic - $25.00 per hour
- Must have at least one (1) ASE Certified Master and years of verifiable experience
"B" Mechanic $21.00 per hour
- Must have at least three (3) or four (4) ASE Certifications and years of verifiable experience
"C" Mechanic - $18.00 per hour
- Some Mechanical experience
- Confer with drivers or service advisers to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems, and to discuss work to be performed and future repair requirements.
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- Perform quality inspections of vehicle repairs prior to returning the vehicle to service.
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc.
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer and contractor specifications.
- Must be at least 19 years of age.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and DOT Physical.
- Must have tools and a steel rolling tool box.
- A current Colorado Driver's license and a minimum two (2) year continuous driving history.
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Denver, CO
Job Type: AutomotiveInstallation - Maint - RepairTransportation
Experience: Not Specified
Date Posted: 27/7/2018