United Ground Express Quality Control Auditing Agent and Compliance Coordinator (Full-Time) - (Internal Candidates Only) Denver International Airport (DEN) in Denver, Colorado
Job Title: Quality Control Auditing Agent and Compliance Coordinator
/United Ground Express (UGE), a subsidiary of United Airlines Inc., supports airline customers and flights at many airports across the United States. We assist customers from the moment they arrive at an airport through departure to their next destination. UGE is growing to expand to specific airports across the continental United States./
/A job with United Ground Express will provide you with an exciting, fast-paced environment, the chance to leverage existing skills and learn new skills, and an opportunity to grow a career in the airline industry./ /And to top it all off, you will get travel privileges through United Airlines, giving you access to one of the world’s most comprehensive global networks/ / / TheQuality Control Auditing Agent and Compliance Coordinatoris responsible for establishing and maintaining compliance and assists in the self-audit procedures and safety management procedures as outlined by the UGE and United Airlines safety and compliance programs. The position requires the applicant to be detailed oriented, highly organized, and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills as relates to internal and external customers and employees. The CC will conduct investigations for audits and any customer complaints. The investigation will include research in multiple UGE computer systems (AvTech, SHARES, SharePoint). The candidate should be able to decipher and translate code from the systems and prioritize the status and compile a written report to be submitted to management. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: * Responsible for performing Quality Control Audits of services performed * Location safety advocate * Update safety board and prepare safety briefings * Maintain all frontline functions and be prepared to provide support to the operation if needed * Other administrative duties as assigned * Analyze reports and deliver key trends and escalate issues appropriately * Takes initiative in identifying creative ways to approach existing processes * Other duties as necessary
* MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Proficient using Microsoft Office
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effectively focuses on multiple tasks
- Ability to interact well within a team environment
- Excellent communication skills and keen attention to details
- The ability to understand and communicate verbal and written instructions in English
- Must meet necessary requirements to obtain airport security badge.
- Must have flexible schedule availability to cover a 24 hour per day 7 day per week operation including weekends and holidays as assigned
- Must have reliable transportation and a working telephone number
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must possess and maintain a valid US state driver's license. (Suspended, expired, revoked or denied licenses are not valid)
- Must be able to lift, stoop, squat, push, stand and/or bend throughout the shift.
- Must be able to lift, carry and/or hold up to 70 lbs. /United Ground Express, as an equal opportunity employer, makes hiring decisions based on business needs and the best-qualified candidates available and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of any protected category./
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this Job Description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* * Preferred qualifications:Previous ramp or airline experience.
REQUIREMENTS: Work schedules will span a 24/7 operation including weekends, holidays and overtime as needed. Flexible work shifts will be assigned and can include late nights and early mornings.
Regular attendance and punctuality in accordance with United Ground Express’ policies are required. Overtime available/required depending upon operational need.
High school diploma/GED or equivalent
Must be 18 years of age or older
Must possess and maintain a valid U.S. state driver's license (suspended, expired, revoked or denied licenses are not valid)
Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer without sponsorship
Must be able to clear a United Ground Express background check and a fingerprint-based criminal history check
Must be eligible to obtain and maintain credentials necessary for the position. Position-specific clearances include but are not limited to FAA, TSA, Port Authority, U.S. Customs and U.S. Postal Service clearances
Must be able to pass a pre-placement physical abilities test, hearing and vision tests, and drug screen
Must comply with United Ground Express’ Anti-Drug and Alcohol Misuse Prevention Policy
/United Ground Express, as an equal opportunity employer, makes hiring decisions based on business needs and the best-qualified candidates available and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of any protected category./
/United Ground Express is a drug-free workplace. Employment with UGE is contingent upon a clear driving record, 10-year criminal History records check, and drug screen as required./
* * * *
Job: *UGE Operational Support
Organization: *United Ground Express
Title: Quality Control Auditing Agent and Compliance Coordinator (Full-Time) - (Internal Candidates Only) Denver International Airport (DEN)
Location: CO-DEN - Denver
Requisition ID: DEN00004057