Frontier Airlines Regional Properties Manager in Denver, Colorado
Denver, CO, USA
What Will You Be Doing?
The Manager represents Frontier Airlines in its business with airport operators, landlords and peer airlines in relation to airport development, real estate and facilities projects. This position will support Frontier’s operational strategy by negotiating and administering lease and operating agreements and make certain facilities are adequate for Frontier’s operation. This role is also responsible for budgeting and forecasting all airport costs and incentives for their assigned airports as well as modeling financial impacts of space and airport rate changes so that Frontier may make sound operational and business decisions. The ideal candidate has 4-6 years of experience in either Finance or Corporate Real Estate, experience with lease negotiations and an interest in aviation.
- Review and negotiate airline lease and use agreements with airport and non-airport counter parties
- Prepare and present business cases to Management to support decision making for strategic development of airport real estate
- Represent Frontier at Airport Affairs Committee meetings to advance Frontier’s goals
- Prepare budget and forecast projections of airport rates and charges in Excel; seek opportunities for increased efficiencies
- Develop proforma financial models and analyses on impacts of space opportunities, airport rate changes, and airport capital improvement plans
- Coordinate with internal departments to assess risks and opportunities of airport operations
- Project Manage airport improvement projects that impact Frontier leaseholds
- Approve invoices and administer other day-to-day tasks, as needed
- Monitor airline and airport industry developments, channel information for review
- Assist with special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or Aviation Management. Master’s degree preferred but not required
- Budget and forecasting experience required
- Four to six years of experience in a relevant field required
- Experience in lease/contract negotiation and/or financial modeling & analysis preferred
- Relevant airline or aviation experience preferred but not required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Travel up to 60% of the time
- Ability to define problems and work through solutions in a collaborative environment
- Highly ethical and trustworthy leader with professional demeanor that will represent the Company to critical external audiences to support Company goals
- Aptitude to synthesize and present complex matters to varying audiences
- Strong ability to manage multiple competing priorities, projects and deadlines
- Proficiency in Excel
Standard office equipment, including PC, copier, printer
Typical office environment, adequately heated and cooled
General Direction: The incumbent normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work and receives general instructions on new assignments.
*Salary Range: *$69,600 - $87,000
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature and level of work required of the referenced position; they are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Please be advised that duties and expectations of this position may be subject to change.
Frontier Airlines, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Frontier Airlines is a Zero Tolerance Drug-Free Workplace. All prospective employees are subject to pre-employment testing for the following drugs and their metabolites: Marijuana, Cocaine, Amphetamines, Opioids and Phencyclidine (PCP). Further, any applicant who is found to have tested positive on any required drug or alcohol test at a former employer will be considered ineligible for employment with Frontier.
Posted: December 22, 2020