Polaris Industries Route Delivery Driver - Denver, CO in Denver, Colorado
Transamerican Auto Parts/4 Wheel Parts is looking for a Truck Driver to join our team! Truck Driver will make deliveries to our retail locations in addition to numerous wholesale customers in the immediate area. If you have a passion for the Off-road 4x4 industry then this is a great opportunity for you.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• make deliveries of truck tires, wheels, suspension kits, and other awesome 4x4 accessories
• The driver is responsible for loading and unloading of his truck, handling paperwork as well as prepaid and COD transactions
• Performs other duties, as assigned
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
• Exceptional customer relations skills, safety consciousness and teamwork ability
• Knowledge and understanding of aftermarket parts is a plus
• Must possess a valid medical card
• Must be able to work occasional over-time
• Standard Driving Environment
Full Time Benefits:
401K: You will be eligible to enroll on the first day of the month after 60 days of service.
Vacation & Sick: You will accrue vacation time of 5 days the first year of employment. Prorated sick time of 6 days per calendar year will be given, beginning on your hire date .
Benefits: You’ll be eligible to join our comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans on the first day of the month following 60 days of service.
Life Insurance: The Company will provide you with life insurance coverage of 1x your annual salary, effective the first day of the month following 60 days of service.
Part Time Benefits:
401: You will be eligible to enroll on the first day of the month after 1 year of service.
Sick: Prorated sick time of 26 hours per calendar year will be given, beginning on your hire date .
To learn more about us, visit: http://transamericanautoparts.com/
Transamerican Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer, and is proud of our diverse employee population. Employment offers include a requirement for successful completion of a background investigation, and pre-employment drug screening. We use E-Verify to determine employment eligibility for all new employees. E-Verify is a joint effort among employers, the U.S. Social Security Administration (“SSA”) and U.S. Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”).
EEO/AA - W/V/M/D