Comcast Supervisor, Fulfillment (Quota) in Denver, Colorado
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Military Experience Welcomed!
Day 1 Benefits for New Hires!
Responsible for providing the necessary supervision and direction to Fulfillment personnel in the completion of their duties across the West Division. Trains, supervises, and evaluates activities of Fulfillment personnel to assure the highest caliber of customer service. Provides necessary guidance and leadership throughout the department. Customarily and regularly directs the work of at least two or more other full-time employees or their equivalent.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Analyzing quota availability
- Partnering with the regions to ensure proper resources
- Holding team accountable to defined goals and metrics
- Consistent cross functional communication and partnership
- Skill and ability to move quickly on operational changes
- Experience in change management using the ADKAR model would be preferable
- Assists in the development of departmental goals and objectives to assure effective administration and implementation.
- Evaluates performance of direct reports to determine career advancement opportunities and special project assignments.
- Generates reports to monitor team metrics and analyze performance.
- Ensures compliance with NCTA standards.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 4-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer