Rose International INC Supply Chain Analyst in Denver, Colorado
Position Title: Supply Chain Analyst
Position Number: 308954
Location: Denver, CO
Desired Skill Set:
Customer Service, Data Entry, Supply Chain
C2C is not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Title:Supply Chain Coordinator
Duration:03/11/2019 to 12/27/2019
Location: Denver, CO 80427
Supply Chain Management
Responsible for picking soft goods for surgical cases, inventory and delivery of soft goods, analyzing par levels. Working with Strategic Sourcing to acquire new products within contract. Organization and space planning for product. Tracks movement of material/supplies. Counts, sorts and records numbers, codes or other information for inventory. Stocks shelves, departments, etc. Additional qualifications may include the ability to identify flaws and defects and work with detail (i.e., check numbers, compare lists).
Demonstrated customer-focused service skills.
Effective communication skills, both oral and written
Demonstrated ability to perform basic math computation
Able to maintain a mature problem solving attitude while dealing with interpersonal conflict, hazardous conditions, hostility or time demands.
Able to lift 50-65 pounds routinely and carry distances of 100 ft or less
Able to push a cart weighing up to 350 lbs.
Must be able to life/stoop/bend repeatedly during an 8 hour shift
Record of good attendance
Able to be flexible with various shifts/schedules
Demonstrated PC Proficiency including data entry, email, spreadsheets and word documents
Effective time management skills
Ability to negotiate with multiple levels of staff
Minimum required experience:
1 years experience equivalent Supply Chain experience
1 years customer service
Additional Job Details
No physical lifting required
• Critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Planning and organizing
• Decision maker
• Exceptional Communication skills
• Superb attention to detail and customer service skills
• Competent in order management
• Demonstrated ability to ensure timely order processing through vigilant inventory monitoring
• Track record of maintaining all inventory levels and verifying data for transaction purposes accurately
• Expert in maintenance of computerized database software recording all requisitions, orders and transactions efficiently
• Excellent numeracy and data entry skills with a typing speed of 60WPM
• Efficient in data retrieval and transaction tracking
• Demonstrated ability to develop and issue timely inventory level reports, stock status reports and reconciliation drafts
• Proven written and verbal communication skills, well practiced in professional report writing formats
• Full command on order management and monitoring of stock availability with a track record of sending timely requisitions#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)