Polaris Industries Warehouse Associate Part Time & Full Time in Denver, Colorado
Flexible Schedule with work available Monday - Saturday.
Join our TAP | 4WP Distribution team in one of our state-of-the-art distribution centers where the Warehouse Associate I, is responsible for supporting the operations of the Distribution Center in the areas of receiving, returns, warranties, stocking, packing and shipping of products. Uses RF scanners, warehouse management software, and appropriate equipment to transport items from, to, and within the Distribution Center.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Analyze incoming and outgoing orders to determine the most efficient and effective way to organize items for shipment or unload, within the Distribution Center’s Standard Operating Procedures.
• Safely and effectively, operate material handling equipment, including hand-trucks, pallet-jacks, forklifts, electric stand-up, electric sit-down, reach-trucks and order-pickers to load or unload shipments.
• Effectively use warehouse management software and RF scanners to process, sort, pull, and pack items for shipping or receiving domestically and/or internationally.
• Meet productivity and quality standards, complete tasks in a timely manner and keep work areas clean and organized.
• Offer co-workers assistance and support; work cooperatively in group situations.
• Contribute to a culture of accountability and communication related to the company’s safety and accuracy standards, by identifying and reporting improper uses of equipment or materials.
• Interact with peers and customers in a professional and respectful manner.
• Arrive to work on time, with all required safety equipment, and be available to work different shifts.
• Abide by all company policies and procedures.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Experience & Education, Including Certifications
• 0-2 years of proven experience working in a fast paced and physical environment. Previous warehouse experience preferred.
• High School Diploma or GED preferred
• Material Handling Certification a plus
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner. Expertise in gathering and analyzing information skillfully. Develops alternative solutions.
• Detail Oriented – Attention to details and accuracy.
• Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner. Reacts well under pressure. Follows through on commitments.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure; compute rate, ratio and percent; use of whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
• Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently prepared and ready to work and on time.
• Ability to operate hand trucks, pallet jacks and other manual and mechanical material handling and packaging equipment
• Ability to meet productivity standards
• Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization
• Basic knowledge of company inventory or WMS software and RF devices a plus.
Working Conditions & Physical Demands
• The physical, mental, and environmental conditions in which the work is performed. The demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee moves different package sizes and weights and is regularly required to walk, stand, sit and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, office and warehouse equipment and telephone and RF devices to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, climb or balance. The employee is required to lift to 70 pounds and/or move up to 200 pounds with assistance.
• This position will primarily work in a warehouse environment and may be exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, cold or elevated ambient temperature, moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles, and outside weather conditions.
• The noise level in the work environment is moderate and environment fast paced.
• This position may require evening, weekend or other shift work depending on business needs.
About Transamerican Auto Parts:
For more than 50 years, Transamerican Auto Parts (“TAP”) has been an industry leader in the manufacture, distribution, and sale of off-road parts for Jeeps and light trucks. TAP has numerous entities serving various niches in the automotive aftermarket under its corporate umbrella. From 4 Wheel Parts to Transamerican Wholesale, TAP subsidiaries provide the best parts and services for the customer at the most competitive prices.
Since 1961, TAP has grown with the popularity of off-roading. The company began by supplying Jeep parts to local dealers and independent service centers that catered to 4×4 enthusiasts. The original company did not deal directly with the consumer at first, but as the company grew, so did its focus. In the ensuing decades, TAP established and acquired industry leading brands, including Pro Comp, Smittybuilt, Rubicon Express, and G2 Axle & Gear. The company also launched Off-Road Adventures, a magazine for off-road enthusiasts.
TAP conducts business through a three-pronged sales, service, and manufacturing paradigm. The company supplements a robust mail-order system with 80 plus brick-and-mortar retail centers, staffed with experienced product and installation specialists. In addition to the retail initiative, TAP has accelerated its business with the e-commerce marketplace. Led by its flagship Websites 4WheelParts.com and 4WD.com, TAP’s 22 consumer-oriented sites have collectively grown beyond 2.6 million visitors each month. The TAP e-commerce network facilitates consumer sales, service, and support. TAP’s manufacturing system features a 100,000 square foot research and production facility that incorporates an in-house conceptualization, design, and implementation process. From the beginning, TAP has dedicated its resources to serving its customers, and to establishing itself as the premier supplier and distributor of high-quality automotive parts.
To learn more about us, visit: www.4wheelparts.com & http://transamericanautoparts.com
Transamerican Auto Parts is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
EOE Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Disabled