California Closets Shipping/Receiving Distribution - Cabinet Operation in Englewood, Colorado
- safe and quality work practices and adherence to site policies/procedures. Assist in quickly solving procurement and other supply chain discrepancies. Report issues to the required level of management to assist in resolution. Provides materials, equipment, and supplies by directing receiving, warehousing, and distribution services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receiving and staging all materials for customer jobs at RBU locations.
- Control inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintain physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement
- Responsible for tracking and analysis on all ongoing projects
- Ensure appropriate procedures and standards are established and followed.
- Ensure all work is complete and documented.
- Coordinate receiving inspection to ensure all ordered materials have been received.
- Examine materials to verify specifications required and stock materials in designated areas of the warehouse.
Safeguard operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols Qualifications
Experience in directing warehouse personnel as required supporting supply chain demands
- The candidate must possess the ability to identify and resolve potential issues
- Must possess an unwavering commitment to foster a safe and event-free work environment
- Minimum of five years of experience in the construction industry
- Minimum of two years managing a Warehouse
- Ability to work in a production environment including sitting, standing, bending and operating machinery
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
Extensive travel may be required Physical Requirements
Must be able to lift 45 pounds and have full mobility to showcase installation and production techniques
- Must have sight, speech and hearing adequate for a woodworking environment.