Kelly Services Procurement Coordinator (Entry Level Opportunity for Degreed Candidates) in Greeley, Colorado
Procurement Coordinator (Loveland, Colorado)
Kelly Services is currently seeking a Procurement Coordinator for one of our top clients in Loveland, Colorado.
As a Procurement Coordinator placed with Kelly Services, you will serve as an integral member of our client’s Purchasing Department. Primary responsibilities will include reviewing purchase order requests, confirming price, quantity, and terms; resolving discrepancies with Accounts Payable; and submitting new SKU requests. Qualified candidates will have a Degree in Business or Accounting, strong attention to detail, a willingness to learn, and excellent data entry skills. Previous Accounting or Procurement experience is preferred but not required if you possess a Degree in Business, Accounting or in a related field. This position is with a very well-established organization! Apply today for immediate consideration!
Additional Job Responsibilities Include:
• Ensuring accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of transactions processed
• Conducting research on discrepancies and making appropriate corrections or adjustments
• Responding to and resolving inquiries
• Posting and verifying data
• Running and preparing routine financial reports and analyses
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting or related field, highly preferred
• 0-3 plus years of Accounting or Customer Service experience, preferred
• Strong data entry skills and a willingness to learn, required
• Large ERP system experience (SAP, Oracle, JDE, PeopleSoft, Great Plains), preferred
• Strong knowledge of spreadsheet programs (MS Excel)
• Ability to work accurately under time constraints
Why Kelly ® ?
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.