Vivage Senior Living Communities Central Supply Transportation Coordinator in Holly, Colorado
Central Supply Transportation Coordinator:
- Are you passionate about being a part of a team?
- Do you like helping and caring for others?
- Are you passionate about delivering high quality care?
- Do you effectively communicate with people? At Vivage, we’re recognized as a national leader driving high quality service for our residents, their families and our employees. Vivage” means celebrating aging” inspiring our focus to create innovative and customer-driven models filled with personalized and meaningful living experiences. We are a senior healthcare company servicing 30 facilities in the Colorado area.
We are a solution driven company which provides right care….. right place…..right time. Our Mission, Vision and Pillars of Commitment have come from our collective personal awareness and professional dedication to the importance of each person we serve, each employee we work with, and each business partner we have. At Vivage, we bridge today’s healthcare opportunities with innovative strategies and
THE ADVANTAGE OF WORKING WITH US Engaging Culture Competitive Pay Growth Opportunities Great Benefits Family Environment Payactiv
OVERVIEW OF ROLE:
The primary responsibility the Central Supply Transportation Coordinator is to load, transport, and unload residents for medical appointments and activity outings in accordance with all laws and regulations. This position is also responsible for cleaning patient care equipment.
Assist passengers with the on-boarding and off-boarding of vehicle
- Transport passengers to and from destination at assigned times or in case of emergency
- Provide customer service and friendly interactions with all passengers
- Must complete pre-inspections before us of vehicle
- Must clean van each night, removing daily debris
- Must clean van, inside and out, on a weekly basis
- Must monitor regular maintenance (i.e. oil changes, tire rotations)
- Must practice dependable, regular attendance
Perform all other duties, as assigned. EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Must have a valid driver’s license or valid commercial driver’s license in current state as applicable.
- Must be insurable by the company.
- Must possess CNA certification.
- Prior experience in healthcare or geriatrics preferred but not necessary.
Vivage is an Equal Opportunity Employer.