TalenTrust Production Coordinator in Littleton, Colorado
Position: Production Coordinator
Company: PCS Residential
Location: Littleton, CO
PCS Residential is experiencing tremendous growth and looking to a Production Coordinator to join their energetic, fun team!
If you want to work in a collaborative team environment and enjoy fast-paced work, we want to talk to you!
About PCS Residential
PCS Residential helps homeowners and property managers assess, navigate and complete their exterior restoration projects: roofing, windows, siding and gutters. Since 2006 we have worked with over 4,000 customers to restore their property and deliver value, safety & peace of mind. Headquartered in Eagan, Minnesota, and with operations throughout the Midwest region, we are committed to this mission. That’s why we consider ourselves More Than a Contractor.
About the position
To assist the Senior Project Coordinator and Production Manager in the day-to-day scheduling and material ordering as it relates to all of PCS’ window/roofing/siding/etc. projects. Also, work in collaboration with RC’s to provide outstanding customer service focused on building a positive customer experience from start to finish.
What you’ll be doing:
Works with sales team, vendors, subcontractors and homeowners to coordinate build schedules
• Monitors courier services to insure on time product delivery and shipment
• Maintains build calendar to provide visibility to entire organization
• Works with RC to meet homeowner deadlines.
• Maximizes installation capacity through coordination of sub-contractors
• Meet homeowner(s) schedules to provide BERI experiences (measured through surveying)
• Work with RC and Production Manager to coordinate Opp call completion & customer sign-off
• Confirm check deposits & stain samples are collected prior to ordering of materials
• Evaluates effectiveness of order process with Production Manager and drives improvements
• Follows SOPs to achieve established FTC goals
Skills we’re looking for:
Experience in exterior home construction.
• College degree or equivalent work experience.
• 2+ years of experience in Construction Management,
• Experience with job costs & margin calculations
• Strong communications skills, both oral and written.
• Strong computer skills including MS Office, Word, Excel and Outlook and a web-based scheduling software.
Sounds Great, Right? Here’s What’s Next
Apply online and our team will contact you to discuss further!
A Little About Us
Learn about TalenTrust – helping clients find, keep and grow the best people
Read This New Book: Solve the People Puzzle
TalenTrust and our partners are Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employers and welcome all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.
External Company Name: TalenTrust LLC
Street: 2270 W Chenango Ave