Lockheed Martin Strategic Planner Sr. in Littleton, Colorado
Description: Lockheed Martin has been on the leading edge of space and defense innovation for over 100 years. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world. Every single day, we use our unrivaled skills and experiences to create, design, and build solutions to some of the nation’s biggest challenges. If you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you!
Our Special Programs Business Development organization is seeking an innovator in strategic thinking and communications for the Special Programs line of business. As a member of this team, you will support Lockheed Martin Space by shaping and describing the future of key classified space initiatives. You will work with teams to bring advanced concepts and technologies to life and connect those ideas to the Special Programs strategic plan. You will be responsible for articulating and demonstrating the vision to key stakeholders.
• Pioneer the usage of the Classified Pulsar environment for strategic storytelling
• Promote the mission value and exploration of future architectures, digital concepts, and scenarios by utilizing the latest technologies—modeling and simulation, artificial intelligence, virtual and augmented reality.
• Describe our collective vision to executive decision makers
• Lead all mission and strategic visualizations for Special Programs
Typically has a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 6 years of professional experience; or 4 years of professional experience with a related Master's degree.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of our many benefits available to you as one of our teammates:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
• Strong understanding of Lockheed Martin's Special Programs mission
• Proven project management experience, including setting internal achievement goals to stay on schedule for long-term assignments.
• Demonstrated experience presenting to/briefing managers, peers, and customers in a manner that sustains a positive working relationship.
• TS/SCI clearance required prior to start
• Previous Pulsar development and interaction
• Demonstrated presentation and public speaking skills.
• Proficiency in Unity based tools
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.