HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Assistant Director Supply Chain in Lone Tree, Colorado
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our Supply Chain department. Submit your application today!
We are seeking an Assistant Supply Chain Director for our center to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401(k), PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, student loan assistance, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
HealthTrust is the supply chain solution for our parent company, HCA Healthcare, which ranks on Fortune’s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA Healthcare ranks in the Fortune 100. Inaddition,Ethisphere named HCA Healthcare as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies.
Since its opening in 2003, Sky Ridge has grown to become a 284-bed destination hospital with a reputation for clinical excellence and world-class service. Sky Ridge offers compassionate care through patient-centered programs such as a comprehensive Cancer Center, adult and pediatric ERs, an award-winning Birth Place and a state of the art Spine and Total Joint Center.
As an Assistant Supply Director, you are responsible for the daily operations of all functions assigned by the Supply Chain Director within the facility. You will assist in integrating the department's services with the hospital's primary functions, develop and implement policies and procedures that guide or support service, assess and improve department performance, and ensure orientation and continuing education of departmental staff.
What you will do in this role:
- Lead and manage all facility Supply Chain activities
- Manage the profit and loss of the facility Supply Chain operations
- Execute the infrastructure project plan for the facility. This includes the implementation of the standardization programs for all supply chain functions, SMART cleanup, master file standardization, online requisitioning, and EDI.
- Facilitate the implementation of market based purchasing projects at the facility
- Execute the implementation and operational plan for all of the point of use systems
- Raise and resolve facility based supply chain issues and improvement opportunities
- Coordinate and drive efforts to enable supply improvement initiatives (SII) to succeed within the facility
- Facilitate the standardization of products and optimize supply utilization through effective collaboration with Physicians and clinicians
Manage the facility implementation plan, identify and mitigate risks (leverage lessons learned, utilize proactive communication techniques), and monitor resource allocations to ensure successful execution of plan
Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business Management, Finance, Accounting, Logistics, Supply Chain, or healthcare related focus
- Minimum of three years' hospital management experience required
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Directors & Managers
Title: Assistant Director Supply Chain
Location: Colorado-Lone Tree-Sky Ridge Medical Center
Requisition ID: 26346-24484