Universal Forest Products Cycle Counter in Windsor, Colorado
The Cycle Counter Clerk is responsible for tracking inventory of various materials; finding root cause for inventory discrepancies and accurately recording inventory counts in the system.
Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under direct supervision.
- Counts and tracks physical inventory
- Maintains accurate records of counts and frequency of counts
- Communicates any variances or inventory discrepancies to management
- Records inventory counts in the accounting system
- Investigates any inventory discrepancies and documents any corrections
- Ensures accuracy of information in the system and compliance with internal controls
- Prepares various reports and correspondence as required.
- Performs other duties as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled